Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pencil Dispensers

We have had a wonderful first two weeks of school!  Now I am ready for some college football!  How about you?

Before school started I bought a stainless steel straw dispenser from Ebay and turned it into a pencil dispenser!  The kiddos love it!  I put different colored pencils in it.  Now they guess which color they will get.   Here's mine:




Can you tell I like pigs?  My room this year is decorated in a pig theme and I keep adding more!

I also have a pencil dispenser that was custom made from a seller on Etsy!  It is like a gum ball machine.    Here is what is looks like!  Click the picture for the link to the Etsy seller!




I actually have new pencils in this one also.  This is the photo the seller emailed me.  I will have more to come.  Right now I have to go to an OU Sooners Football game!  Boomer!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pencil dispensers!! So cute. I also love pigs! :) How much did you pay for your straw dispenser from ebay? If you don't mind me asking...
    Looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    -Emily
    msmakinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid $50 which I know is too high but I couldn't resist! LOL

    ReplyDelete